The following provides course information, as well as pricing, author, and educational credit information for the course you selected.
To order this course, click on one of the "Order" options at the bottom of the page.
||Our Appraisal Analysis Workshop is an instructor-led online course designed to teach you the details that are required in each section of the real estate appraisal.
By taking this course, you will learn the details on what the industry looks for in these reviews to prevent fraudulent appraisal practices, plus gain the details and a complete understanding of the Sales Comparison Approach, Income Approach, and Cost Approach.
What You Will Learn:
About The Course:
- Describe the details that are required in each section of the appraisal.
- Provide details on what the industry looks for in these reviews to prevent fraudulent appraisal practices.
- Review and provide details for the Sales Comparison Approach, Income Approach and Cost Approach.
- Give detailed information that enables Underwriters to determine if there is fraudulent information provided with regard to Comps used or Sales History.
- Review and provide details of the schedules attached to Appraisal Comps Map, Floor Plan Sketch, USPAP Addendums, and any Addendums that provide detailed information on the “Special Aspects” of the subject property being reviewed.
- Give details of most recent changes that agencies have required.
- Review the 1004C Market Addendum in full detail to show how the information on this Addendum must support the information on Pages 1 & 2 of the URAR.
How To Access Your Course:
- Instructor-Led Online Webinar
- On-Demand: Watch 24/7
- Time To Complete: Approximately six hours
- Access for one year from date of purchase
- Course materials available as PDF files
- Upon course completion you can print a Certificate of Completion
Upon enrollment, you will receive an email from the course provider (Campus Mortgage) with links and passwords to access the course.
Who Should Attend:
Aspiring mortgage processors & underwriters wishing to learn how to effectively read real estate appraisal reports, from A to Z.
Whether you're unemployed and looking to enter the mortgage loan processing profession, or you're currently working at a bank or lender as an loan processor, this loan processor training program will provide the skills you need to succeed as an effective commercial mortgage processor or underwriter.
This course is also ideal for underwriting & processing managers looking to train their existing staff on proven appraisal principles.
|About The Provider:
||CampusMortgage provides instructor-led mortgage training classes to students nationwide.
Each CampusMortgage instructor has an average of 15 years of prior mortgage-related experience. Each instructor also draws from a different knowledge base that may include such areas as: mortgage underwriting, loan processing, FHA, VA, Conventional loans, Commercial lending, USDA Rural Housing loans, and more.
All CampusMortgage online training classes are professional development courses designed to help you do your job better and are not licensing training. Upon successful completion of a course, you can download and print a Certificate of Completion. Such certificate does not imply you are an "expert" or "licensed" in any mortgage-related field - it simply means you've taken mortgage-related training.
We employ the latest in technology advancements, offering students comprehensive mortgage loan training and job placement resources, and are not owned, operated or affiliated with HUD, FHA, or the Federal Government in any way. And though we offer job search resources, we do not guarantee you will find a job or provide job placement assistance.
Job Search Resources
Upon request, we can provide you with Job Search Resources which are simply considered a value added benefit of purchasing a CampusMortgage training course. The Job Search Resources will be emailed to you as a PDF file, and contain various links to help in your job search process. These links include: mortgage industry networking sites, job posting sites, resume builder sites and more.
No refunds or credits will be issued if a student and/or customer has logged into any online webinar course or has requested a Certificate of Completion for the purchased course. If a student and/or customer has not logged into an online webinar course or has not requested a Certificate of Completion, the customer is entitled to a full refund, minus a $75 administrative cancellation fee, provided a refund request is received in writing or via e-mail by CampusMortgage within (5) calendar days from the date of purchase.
Take the first step to becoming an FHA mortgage underwriter, processor, or originator by completing one of our online training classes today!
||Contact Us For More Information
Keywords For This Course: