|Learn How To Develop A Compliant Affirmative Action Program
Need to develop or manage the outsourced preparation of an affirmative action program?
Whether you’re starting from scratch, fine-tuning an existing program, or overseeing a third-party consultant, this course explains each component of a fully compliant supply-and-service AAP and how these components should be developed. Taught by experienced practitioners who have prepared tens of thousands of AAPs for employers of all sizes and across all industries, you’ll come away from this program knowing what you need to know to make sure your AAPs for women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are compliant with all OFCCP-enforced requirements.
All participants receive resources to help in developing effective and compliant AAPs, and CWC members gain access to even more tools, templates, checklists, and guides as part of their members-only benefits.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Effectively structure AAPs by entity, location, or function.
- Building job groups to ensure compliance and minimize risk.
- Prepare and interpret AAP statistical reports.
- Calculate internal, external, and final availability estimates.
- Set annual goals for women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
- Write effective AAP narratives on good-faith outreach and recruitment.
- Use the AAP to monitor for systemic discrimination indicators.
- Communicate AAP results to recruiters, hiring managers, and executives.
PHR/SPHR Re-Certification Credits
This program has been approved for 14 re-certification credit hours through the HR Certification Institute.
For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org. The use of this seal is not an endorsement by HRCI of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met HRCI's criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.SHRM PDCs This program is valid for 13 PDCs for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org