Form W-4 and Form W-2 are the baseline payroll tax forms that payroll professions work with constantly. Yet everyday changes to rules and regulations are occurring that effect how we handle these forms.
As such, this training session covers the Form W-4 and Form W-2, and provides critical training to help you to stay on top of current rules and regulations regarding these forms.
- Understanding the requirements around Form W-4 - and how an employer can be at risk
- IRS Form W-4 change requirements - and how it effects you as an employer
- Employer notification requirements and important deadlines for both Form W-4 and Form W-2
- What makes the Form W-4 invalid
- Lock in letters from the IRS - and how to handle it if you get one
- 2013 changes: how recent and upcoming law changes will impact the Form W-2
- Box by box explanation of the Form W-2
- IRS reporting requirements
- Review best practices and pointers to make reconciliation easier
About Your Speaker
Dayna Reum, CPP, FPC, is a payroll professional with over 15 years experience in both teaching and handling payroll.
Ms. Reum holds both a Certified Payroll Professional and a Fundamental Payroll Certification designation, and is a frequent presenter on various payroll topics. Dayna has worked for companies such as PetSmart, Honeywell, and the American Payroll Association.
Dayna also serves on the National American Payroll Association on the national Strategic Leadership Task Force, has received a Citation of Merit and is a Gold Pin member of the APA. She is certified in HR hiring and firing practices, and is a Six-Sigma Greenbelt.
PHR / SPHR Credits!
This program has been approved for 1.5 recertification credit hours through the HR Certification Institute. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org. The use of this seal is not an endorsement by HRCI of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met HRCIs criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.
Cannot Attend The Live Presentation?
This presentation is also available in a recorded format, in On-Demand Or CD versions, as shown in the pricing options below.