Business consumers and financial institutions often draft legal contracts spelling out the responsibility for fraud losses, generally placing liability and responsibility on the accountholder to weather the storm of the myriad of online attacks.
In this webinar you will learn why that approach may be a loser for everyone involved when sophisticated online predators target your customers.
- Newly issued FFIEC guidelines
- Identify current and future trends
- On-line activity as an "Attractive Nuisance"
- New approaches to address the peril
- Protecting the account, not only the channels
- Empowering employees to act proactively
- The threats today - the changing face of malware
- The damage account takeovers can do to the on-line payment channel
- Defending against account takeovers
- Recommendations to address corporate account hijacking
Who Should Attend?
The webinar is designed for branch management personnel, as well as front line staff and the fraud risk staff at your institution.
Cannot Attend The Live Presentation?
This presentation is also available in a recorded format, in On-Demand Or CD versions, as shown in the pricing options below.