|| Audio Conference
||Conflict is a natural part of every job Ė it plays a role in every relationship of significance. Itís a simple fact that conflict is, at times, inevitable in the workplace Ė and it can even be beneficial.
Conflict does not have to be a destructive force Ė itís only a negative factor when it isnít handled effectively. Truly cohesive teams are able to engage in productive conflict that leads to stronger professional relationships and better overall results.
The reality is that conflict in and of itself is neither good nor bad. What matters is how conflict is handled. Effective managers, HR professionals, and employees at all levels must be adept at managing conflict in a constructive and productive manner. Thatís exactly what youíll learn how to do in this informative audio conference.
Attend this session and get practical strategies and tips you can immediately apply to improve your ability to manage conflict effectively. Key topics covered include:
- The power of conflict: Understanding how/why conflict can be both constructive and destructive
- 5 distinct techniques for managing conflict effectively
- Benefits and costs of each conflict management technique
- Choosing the best technique: Examples of situations in which each approach is appropriate
- How to choose the best approach to managing a conflict in light of the situation and participants
- Mastering the art of approaching conflict assertively rather than aggressively
- Guidelines for delivering messages effectively in conflict situations
- Key tips for building better workplaces through engaging in productive conflict
|Licenses / Designations / Educational Credits:
||PHR / SPHR Re-Certification Credits
All US States: 1
All US States: 1
|About The Provider:
||The Industry Calendar creates and sells webinars, audio conferences, and seminars for busy business professionals.
For over ten years we've done the work of listing the important, don't-miss events in one convenient location so you can quickly and easily learn about key training topics that keep you up-to-date on trends and best practices, all while helping to keep you in compliance with the various rules and regulations affecting your organization.
||Contact Us For More Information