||To make more money in less time, all accountants need to learn to market themselves effectively to their clients or their firm. For better or worse, promotions and more money go to those who are the best marketers, rather than the most competent accountants.
In this fascinating and fun workshop, participants will learn seven key ways to get more clients and/or promotions through the art of marketing.
Agenda / Covered Topics
- How to improve your standing with your boss or clients
- Overcome your fear or reticence to do self promotion
- Make more money by knowing how to get promoted and/or attract more clients in a shorter period of time
- Give your firm or clients greater value so they will rave about what you have to offer
- Why marketing and self promotion are so important today
- What keeps people from learning this skill, and how to overcome those obstacles
- How to get people (your boss, co-workers or clients) to like working with you
- How to sell someone on your services in a single minute
- How to attract more clients or the attention of your boss in a way that "wows" them
- How to get referrals from your clients or glowing reviews from your boss
- The 3 communication skills every business person needs to master, and why
- The 3 principles that really lead to more success in the business world, and how you can use those principles for you company and career
All ACPEN courses include handouts that are available to download. Handouts typically include a version of the slides used by the presenter, as well as a full course manual or other materials.
How To Access Your Course And The Accompanying Materials
You will receive an email directly from ACPEN with instructions for accessing your course and any accompanying materials.
How To Get Your CPE Credits
In order to obtain CPE credit for viewing ACPEN webcasts, you must view the course during the scheduled date and time. Throughout the program, you will be prompted to save three attendance codes per hour. At the conclusion of the program, your CPE Certificate will be issued assuming all attendance codes have been saved and submitted. Detailed instructions for this process are included in the course introduction and in written form as part of course materials.
|Licenses / Designations / Educational Credits:
All US States: 4
|About The Provider:
||The Accounting Continuing Professional Education Network (ACPEN) CPE network, sponsored by State CPA Societies in many states, is dedicated to bringing highly relevant, interactive, and world-class professional development and CPE courses to every CPA in the most convenient and economical ways possible.
ACPEN/The Business Professionals' Network, Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org
||Contact Us For More Information