|Earn A "Certified Payroll Administrator" Designation!
Among all the internal responsibilities of U.S. businesses, perhaps none is subject to as many governmental regulations and requirements as payroll.
Payroll professionals must deal on a daily basis with wage and hour, garnishment, travel, expense, cafeteria plan, retirement plan, fringe benefit, PTO, and numerous other benefits and compliance issues.
Now you can get trained on these requirements, plus enhance your skills with our "Certified Payroll Administrator" designation.
Our Certified Payroll Administrator training course covers all aspects of payroll, and includes training on how to:
- Properly "classify" workers
- Apply the various exemptions
- Calculate gross pay and properly make deductions
- Properly identify, pay, and withhold taxes for employees
- Administer deferred compensation, cafeteria plan, sick pay, and other compensation
- Handle stock options, expense reimbursements, relocation, and other "expenses"
- Follow the proper policies, procedures, and documentation requirements for garnishments and levies
- Properly complete and file all required reporting requirements
- Correctly complete year end requirements and establish the year-beginning requirements
- Implement and maintain audit, disaster recovery, and record retention processes and procedures
The training includes numerous examples, administrative tips, and interactive Q&A with answer rationales to help provide valuable insight into compliance requirements while testing your comprehension and application of the learned material! Being self-paced, the courses also allow you to earn at your own pace without time out of the office!
It includes the courses listed below, and retails for $999 (a 50% discount, as you would pay $1,996 if you purchased the courses individually). Simply click on the course titles for specifics on that course.
Besides great training, you also receive:
- Our award-winning training interface
- One full year of access to content
- FREE updates whenever the law changes
- FREE testing to earn the "Certified Payroll Administrator" designation
- FREE Management Interface for tracking employee progress, test scores, and any incorrectly answered test questions when you order for three or more individuals
- 32 hours toward your PHR / SPHR re-certification requirements
- Organizations with 100 or more employees requiring Payroll training can customize this course. Please click here for details or call us at 770-410-1219
Don't wait; Order today!