The following provides course information, as well as pricing, author, and educational credit information for the course you selected.
To order this course, enter the desired quantity in the box at the bottom of this page, then click on the "Add To Cart" button. From there, you will be able to either check out or continue searching for additional training courses.
||Earn A "Certified Payroll Administrator" Designation!
Among all the internal responsibilities of U.S. businesses, perhaps none is subject to as many governmental regulations and requirements as payroll.
Payroll professionals must deal on a daily basis with wage and hour, garnishment, travel, expense, cafeteria plan, retirement plan, fringe benefit, PTO, and numerous other benefits and compliance issues.
Now you can get trained on these requirements, plus enhance your skills with our "Certified Payroll Administrator" designation.
Our Certified Payroll Administrator training course covers all aspects of payroll, and includes training on how to:
- Properly "classify" workers
- Apply the various exemptions
- Calculate gross pay and properly make deductions
- Properly identify, pay, and withhold taxes for employees
- Administer deferred compensation, cafeterial plan, sick pay, and other compensation
- Handle stock options, expense reimbursements, relocation, and other "expenses"
- Follow the proper policies, procedures, and documentation requirements for garnishments and levies
- Properly complete and file all required reporting requirements
- Correctly complete year end requirements and establish the year-beginning requirements
- Implement and maintain audit, disaster recovery, and record retention processes and procedures
The training includes numerous examples, administrative tips, and interactive Q&A with answer rationales to help provide valuable insight into compliance requirements while testing your comprehension and application of the learned material! Being self-paced, the courses also allow you to earn at your own pace without time out of the office!
It includes the courses listed below, and retails for $999 (a savings of $597 if you purchased the courses individually). Simply click on the course titles for specifics on that course.
Besides great training, you also receive:
Don't wait; Order today!
- Our award-winning training interface
- One full year of access to content
- FREE updates whenever the law changes
- FREE testing to earn the "Certified Payroll Administrator" designation
- FREE Management Interface for tracking employee progress, test scores, and any incorrectly answered test questions when you order for three or more individuals
- 32 hours toward your PHR / SPHR re-certification requirements
- Organizations with 100 or more employees requiring Payroll training can customize this course. Please click here for details or call us at 770-410-1219
|Designations Or Educational Credits:
||Human Resources / Admin
|About The Provider:
||HRcertification.com offers seminars and online training programs to help you better understand and administer the regulations and compliance requirements for COBRA HIPAA, FMLA, ADA, Payroll, Retirement Plans, Cafeteria Plans, and other federally-mandated compliance areas.
We also offer courses on conducting Internal Investigations, Performance Management, and Recruiting & Hiring, as well as specialty courses for HR Generalists.
Used by almost every major company and TPA in the country, each of our programs includes numerous tips, examples, recommended procedures, realistic scenarios, and interactive quizzes - all designed to help ensure you are learning.
Our programs also allow you to earn either a valuable "Certified Administrator" designation (for our online programs) or a Skills Certificate (for our in-person seminar attendees)! We also offer a "Certified TPA" Program for Third Party Administrators!
FYI, our seminars and online programs typically qualify for eight or more hours of PHR and SPHR re-certification credits. Seminar Policies
|Required Volume ||Discount||Discounted Price|
|Qty: 2 - Qty: 5||$20.00||$979.00 per unit|
|Qty: 6 - Qty: 10||$60.00||$939.00 per unit|
|Qty: 11||$80.00||$919.00 per unit|
||Contact Us For More Information