|Earn A "Certified Payroll Manager" Designation!
Among all the internal operations of contemporary U.S. businesses, perhaps none is subject to as many governmental regulations and requirements as payroll.
Originally a technical skill, payroll today is a professional discipline. Now you can enhance your skills with a "Certified Payroll Manager" designation, which is earned by completing the four courses listed below:
- Basics Of Wage & Hour
- Paycheck Fundamentals
- Payroll Reporting Requirements
- Payroll Management Operations
Each of these courses use our award-winning interface that provides plain-English descriptions of the various requirements, processes, and procedures, as well as numerous examples, administrative tips, and interactive Q&A with answer rationales to help provide valuable insight into compliance requirements.
The Certified Payroll Manager training covers all aspects of payroll, and includes training on how to:
- Properly "classify" workers
- Apply the various exemptions
- Calculate gross pay and properly make deductions
- Properly identify, pay, and withhold taxes for employees
- Administer deferred compensation, cafeteria plan, sick pay, and other compensation
- Handle stock options, expense reimbursements, relocation, and other "expenses"
- Follow the proper policies, procedures, and documentation requirements for garnishments and levies
- Properly complete and file all required reporting requirements
- Correctly complete year end requirements and establish the year-beginning requirements
- Implement and maintain fraud, audit, disaster recovery, and record retention processes and procedures
Besides great training, you also receive:
- Our award-winning training interface
- One full year of access to content
- FREE updates whenever the law changes
- FREE testing to earn the "Certified Payroll Manager" designation
- FREE Management Interface for tracking employee progress, test scores, and any incorrectly answered test questions when you order for three or more individuals
- 32 hours toward your PHR / SPHR re-certification requirements
- Organizations with 100 or more employees requiring Payroll training can customize this course. Please click here for details or call us at 770-410-1219
Simply click on the course name below for a full course description and Table of Contents for that course.
Note: Courses can be purchased separately by clicking on the required course title and following the ordering instructions on that page.