|Learn The Basics Of Employee Benefits Administration
Our Certificate In Employee Benefits Law Seminar is designed to to be the most comprehensive and practical seminar available in its field.
The 4½ day seminar covers employee benefits issues that arise in the design and administration of employee benefit plans, the management of their assets, controversies between plan sponsors, trustees, participants, and the numerous government agencies that regulate these plans. The course will also cover all applicable Healthcare Reform issues.
Learning Objectives: Employee Benefits Law Seminar
The goal of this seminar is to improve the participant's ability to identify and limit risks to their organization in dealing with employee benefit plans and to provide "best practices" insights for ERISA compliance, Executive Compensation, M&A, Retirement Plan, and Welfare Benefit Plan Issues, and includes:
Learn Key Steps To Employee Benefits Management
- A comprehensive understanding of the requirements of federal and state laws and regulations relating to the administration of employee benefit plans and the management of their assets and how they affect plan sponsors, plan fiduciaries and plan service providers.
- The basic skills to administer employee benefit plans and manage their assets pursuant to the current requirements of the law; to recognize and avoid problem areas and to cope with regulatory requirements; to respond appropriately to compliance complaints; and to minimize the possibility of expensive and time-consuming litigation.
- Information regarding current regulatory, litigation and legislative developments and trends in the employee benefits field which will enable participants to make important contributions to the administration and management of employee benefit plans performed by their organizations, and to anticipate and cope with the ever-emerging regulatory and enforcement developments in these critical areas.
By participating in this seminar you will learn key concepts to successful employee benefits management, including:
- Learn the practical application and "best practices" in this complex field
- Improve your on-the-job skills immediately
- Increase your confidence in dealing with the complex area of employee benefits
- Reduce your organization's exposure to expensive and time-consuming litigation
- Update your information and knowledge in a rapidly changing field of law
- Have all your employee benefits law questions answered by highly experienced attorneys
- Increase your value to your organization
- Meet and exchange ideas with colleagues in a stimulating environment
- Earn an important credential
Continuing Education Credits
This seminar has been approved for:
How You Receive Your Certificate:
- 29.75 (General) re-certification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR, and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute (HRCI)
- 29.75 PDCs toward SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP recertification through the Society of Human Resource Management
The Certificate in Employee Benefits Law is awarded after a participant attends the full 4½ day seminar. No examinations are given. These handsome certificates are mailed three to four weeks after the end of each program.
Monday-Thursday 8:00am-4:00pm. Friday 8:00am-12:00pm.