The following provides course information and pricing information for the course you selected.
|Find A Class Near You:
||View Dates And Locations For This Seminar
||Whether you have one employee or hundreds...as their employer, you are responsible for their safety!
Maintaining a safe workplace environment is more than just good business practice - it's the law. Attend this powerful one-day seminar and discover how to make sure your workplace is safe, secure, and OSHA compliant.
Some Of What You'll Learn:
Sign Up For This Seminar Now And Avoid Costly OSHA Slip-Ups In The Future!
- The latest changes in OSHA rules and regulations - how will they affect your organization?
- Making sense of OSHA's confusing language and government "legalese"
- How to assess your organization for potential hazards and act now to eliminate them
- Your written safety plan - what it is, how to create it, and where to find online forms and guidelines to help
- Could your organization pass an OSHA inspection tomorrow? Here's how to find out
- How to maintain meticulous records that meet OSHA standards
- Workplace violence: how to spot red flags and keep workers and visitors safe from threats
In just one day of intensive, fast-paced training, we'll cover all of the latest regulatory information concerning safety, health, and environmental issues in the workplace.
You'll discover dozens of cost-effective ways for getting your organization into compliance, learn how to expand the effectiveness of your safety training program, find out how to keep the meticulous records required by OSHA, and learn how to assess your organization for a variety of hazards.
We'll also show you where to turn for up-to-the-minute information on OSHA's newest rules and regulations, so that you can keep abreast of changes that might affect your work environment. This seminar will set your mind at ease and make sure that when OSHA knocks on your door, you'll be ready!
An OSHA Primer: Rules, Regulations, the Newest Updates and Information
Better Safe Than Sorry: Preventative Measures for Employee Safety
- OSHA's citation system - what it is and how it works
- Compliance Directives - the #1 insight into what OSHA inspectors really think a regulation means
- Resources to help you keep up with OSHA's newest standards, rules, and regulations
- Consultation Service - should you use it? We'll tell you the pros and cons
- How to find your way around www.osha.gov, www.dol.gov, and janweb.icdi.wvu.edu to quickly get the information you need
When OSHA Knocks: Preparing Your Organization for an OSHA visit
- What are recognized hazards? Learn to spot and correct them before your people get injured
- HAZCOM: workers have a right to know about hazardous chemicals in their workplace. We'll tell you how to tell them what they need to know
- Your written safety plan: what it should include to meet OSHA standards
- The Needlestick Act: what it is and how it affects you and your employees
- What you must know about the tagout/lockout standard
- Is your business a likely candidate for an OSHA inspection? Find out who gets inspected most frequently — and why
- What is the OSHA inspector looking for during a visit? We'll clue you in on the trouble spots guaranteed to be closely examined
- How to conduct your own OSHA inspection: catch and correct problems before they become big headaches!
- From opening conference to penalty appeals, we'll walk you through an OSHA inspection so you know what to expect and how to prepare
Record Keeping, OSHA, and You: Keeping Your Records in Line with OSHA's Rigorous Requirements
- Who has to keep records? Who's exempt? We'll get you up to date on recent developments that may affect you
- Log 300, Form 300A, and Form 301 - the newest additions to OSHA's record-keeping arsenal
- How to stay in OSHA compliance while reporting and recording on-the-job mishaps, injuries, incidents, and catastrophes
Don't wait; Order today!
|About The Provider:
||Fred Pryor Seminars and CareerTrack, divisions of PARK University Enterprises, Inc., create one of the most respected international providers of professional seminars.
Since pioneering the one-day seminar in 1970 as Fred Pryor Seminars, our organization has built a reputation for high-quality, convenient, and practical business-skills training around the world, in every industry and sector.
Today, with more than 8 million satisfied customers, we continue to pride ourselves in providing the superior training you've come to expect from Fred Pryor Seminars and CareerTrack. Our cutting-edge research and course development are designed to meet the adult learning needs of your employees and your organization.
Fred Pryor Seminars and CareerTrack are your number one choices for training because we offer:
As we continue to grow, expand, and change to meet client and market needs, we always remember that every individual customer matters and that collectively, they are our most valuable assets. That's why our goal is the same today as it was 30 years ago — to provide the best choice in business skills training with maximum convenience to help you — our customer — achieve success!
- In-depth experience in the training industry
- Consistent and comprehensive course offerings
- High-energy and content-rich presentations
- Multiple training tools, including on-site training, on-line learning, seminars, and A/V products
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
||Contact Us For More Information
Bring This Training To Your Location!