|Prioritize Crucial Projects, Manage Conflicting Demands, Reduce Pressure, And Master Multiple Tasks With Confidence
Enroll now for this energizing one-day seminar if you need to get more done in less time...recognize your real priorities...keep track of numerous projects...establish and meet deadlines...and eliminate bottlenecks.
This powerful one-day seminar teaches you the all-important skills that will help you deal with dozens of top priorities. Filled with practical how-to strategies, this time-management training will ensure that you:
- Stop wasting time and get the clock working for you instead of against you
- Take control of your multiple projects, even when they're all top priorities
- Handle with ease all of the unexpected demands and unplanned situations that destroy the most careful scheduling
- Stay cool, calm, and collected when the pressure is overwhelming and stress threatens your effectiveness
Set aside just one day, and you'll be able to manage multiple demands and priorities, get more done in less time, keep on top of numerous projects and deadlines, and eliminate pressure and stress from your work day. If you're too busy to attend, enroll today! For you, this seminar is truly a top priority!
Powerful Techniques That Make An Impact:
- Plans that really work for today, next week, next month, and next year even when you've had trouble adhering to plans in the past
- What to do first - when everything is a priority and expectations are high
- Action plans that move projects ahead - even stalled ones
- Innovative methods that really keep you on track through changing priorities, last-minute alterations, uncertainty, crises, and chaos
Managing Time: How To Work With, Not Against, The Clock
- A 3-step checklist to help you pinpoint your most important priorities and decide how you must deal with each of them
- 7 true characteristics of time, and how misconceptions lead to needlessly wasted time
- How good time management boosts productivity, increases satisfaction, and affords you more freedom
- The 25 most common time wasters that can afflict even the most productive professionals
- Easy techniques to deal with incoming mail, "FYI" copies, reports, publications, and other "desk cloggers"
- How to hold truly meaningful meetings that prompt decisions, actions, and responses
- Ways to prevent needless visits from coworkers and others that put a dent in your day's productivity
Taking Control Of Multiple Tasks: How To Run Your Life, Instead Of Your Life Running You!
- How to identify the specific activities that are demanding too much of your attention at the expense of other, more important priorities
- "Where did the time go?" A simple, easy-to-use time log that answers the question precisely
- A 7-point schedule for functional planning that works for the smallest to the largest projects
- The practical manager's guide to goal-setting: 3 simple questions that help you set specific goals effortlessly
- A step-by-step action plan that ensures you will meet your short- and long-term goals
Handling Unexpected, Difficult Situations How To Plan For The Unexpected And Manage The Most Difficult People And Situations Easily
- 4 powerful rules for saying "no" that underscore your firmness and win respect
- Real-life approaches to delegation that save you from time-consuming training, guidance, and involvement
- Smart alternatives to delegation when you have no assistants or subordinates
- How to rid yourself of long-standing duties that you and your position have outgrown
- Firm, professional techniques to handle the toughest personalities aggressive coworkers, negative attitudes, "know-it-alls," and more
Dealing With Pressure And Stress: How To Stay Calm And In Control, Even In The Face Of Chaos
- Are you headed for "burnout"? The 7 specific symptoms that signal dangerous overstress
- Tips to identify and defuse 16 hidden stressors in your work environment
- A short behavior quiz that lets you assess your personality traits and whether they make you more vulnerable to stress
- 6 relaxation techniques that calm you down in minutes anywhere, any time
- Sensible guidelines for fostering a competitive, stimulating work atmosphere without excess pressure and stress
Fred Pryor Seminars and CareerTrack are registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA), as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit.
CPE certificates will be available 10 days after your event has ended.