How To Deal With Interruptions, Time Wasters, Email Overload, And Your Own Procrastination
HR has a lot on its plate today: not only do we have to juggle our regular work of payroll, benefits, COBRA, FMLA, Workers' Comp, and numerous other tasks, but we also have to be responsive to employee questions and handle sometimes-difficult managers - all while trying to be "strategic"!
Some days, it's tough just to make time for a cup of coffee! But now there is help.
This program teaches you how to do a better job of managing your schedule while improving your individual and departmental performance.
In this 90-minute audio conference, you will learn:
- Is it you, or is it them? Who is causing your time management challenges?
- How to deal with Email Overload
- Time management tools to effectively manage your schedule - instead of it managing you
- Why HR is "getting crushed under the weight" of too many administrative tasks - and what to do about it!
- The dangers of HR "Job Description Creep"
- How to align your activities with top priorities
- How to deal with office interruptions and "got a minute?'s"
- How to shift from being passive to assertive when it comes to assignments and deadlines
- What causes procrastination—and how to overcome it to improve personal performance
About Your Speaker
Natalie Ivey is President and CEO of Results Performance Consulting, Inc., a firm specializing in leadership and employee development training and continuing education programs for the HR profession.
Ms. Ivey is an author and a national public speaker with more than two decades of leadership and HR management experience with Fortune 500 organizations. She is a member of the Society for Human Resource Management and holds the Senior Professional in Human Resources certification (SPHR). Ms. Ivey is a nationally-known speaker on a variety of topics within the HR profession and is known for her "tell-it-like-it-is", direct approach to teaching HR education.
Ms. Ivey routinely works with individuals, small businesses, and larger corporations to address destructive leadership behaviors and organizational dysfunction. She designs customized training programs to help employers correct poor behaviors, minimize legal exposure, and improve performance and profitability.
Cannot Attend The Live Presentation?
This presentation is also available in a recorded format, in On-Demand Or CD versions, as shown in the pricing options below.