Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Requirements
||Online Training Course
|This course introduces the learner to Anti-Money Laundering (AML) laws and regulations to which financial institutions must adhere.
The course will define money laundering, and familiarizes the learner with the various aspects of AML, including red flags, customer due diligence, and information-sharing policies.
After completing this course, the learner will understand:
Agenda / Covered Topics
- How to identify the various red flags of money laundering
- The role of OFAC and how an OFAC program should be implemented at the institution
- The criteria that constitutes a high-risk person, product or service, and geographic location
- Money Laundering
- Red Flags of Money Laundering
- Customer Due Diligence (CDD)
- Information Sharing
- Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC)
- OFAC Program
- High Risk Persons and Entities
- High Risk Products and Services
- High Risk Geographic Locations
This course is delivered online. Upon registering, you will receive an email with access instructions from the provider. Course is available to you for one year from date of purchase.
|About The Provider:
||With 28+ years of experience, The Edcomm Group Bankers Academy is a leading and trusted provider of financial services training solutions.
We’re very proud to have partnered with over 2,500 clients worldwide in various financial services industries, including Retail Banking, Corporate Banking, Card Services, Treasury, Investments, Financing, Mortgages, Regulatory Agencies, Credit Unions, and Money Service Businesses (MSBs) to help educate and train these professionals.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter